Saturday, April 5, 2014

Spark Student Motivation


I feel terrible, but I will not have a post today. When I went to write my post last night and insert my pictures from my phone, they were gone! All the pictures I took yesterday were deleted, all 11 of them! I spent hours trying to figure out how to retrieve them or figure out what happened, but with no success. My husband said, "Just write about something else or just don't have pictures." My motivational idea this week is all about the pictures, you have to have them. And, my future list of ideas needs pics too. I'd rather wait until next week, then just throw something together. I barely slept last night because I was stressed about "my party" and having to cancel it.
But then I thought it's just like show business, "The Party Must Go On!"
I know some of you already have your dress or suit and babysitters lined up, so PLEASE come to the party, even though the hostess doesn't have any entertainment. This is the time of year we need as many ideas as possible to keep our students motivated!

I hope you had a wonderful week! Please link up any lessons, ideas, tips, tricks, incentives, ANYTHING you do get your students motivated or excited!
Don't forget to grab my button and link back to this post!
Check out all the wonderful ideas from my friends who link up and don't forget to leave some love by commenting....we LOVE comments!
***Please include the topic in the link up with your blog name.


10 comments:

  1. I hate when that happens! I'm glad you are still having the linky. I managed a post this week. Enjoy your weekend my friend!
    Michele

    Coffee Cups and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh technology... I have such a love/hate relationship with it! Thank you for continuing the linky. I look forward to it every week!

    Mary
    Fit to be Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry!! I hate that! Wonder where they went??

    Thanks for hosting anyway! xoxo
    Jivey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate missing a party -- especially when I have a sitter lined up and all! :) Stuff happens, Joanne! Thanks for still playing host today. :)

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are still the hostess with the most-est : )
    I love technology - except one something goes horribly wrong - then I hate technology!
    Hope you are having a good weekend despite this little problem.
    What was your husband thinking - posting without your pictures - haha!
    Don't worry - I posted for you - using all of your ideas : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. We'll all just have to be patient and wait for the pictures next week, that's all - no worries! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so grateful that you blogged about what happened. It allows us the reminder that you are still human. Sometimes it is very daunting as the reader of a blog to try to figure out how you manage to make it all work: wife, mother, job and be perfect at them all. But today's blog shows that you are just like us - upset when things don't go right and nervous about letting others down. That is great motivation for your fellow teachers...."keep trying and moving forward no matter what's thrown at you." In my house we make progress daily, even on the bad times, because imperfect progress is still progress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry technology was not on your side this weekend! Thank you for still hosting! You are the best!! I loved linking up this week!
    Rachel
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have favorably brought around the important elements to which students must need to understand and also they would be able to give better results in this regard. essay corrector

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to see you lost all of your pictures. It's really a motivational and inspiring read. Hope the party was jovial and successful. Thanks for the post. I also would like to share a place to get Ladies Party Dresses if some fashion fanatics find it helpful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...