Monday, April 22, 2013

End of Year Student Awards & Freebie

The end of year is approaching quickly!!! Have you thought about your end of the year awards??!! I just made an award pack with 43 student awards and 1 parent award. Check it out! There's something for everyone! Ready to go! These blackline masters look great on colored copy paper or cardstock!
How cute is my new button??!!
 
Pick up this freebie while you're there!!! Happy Monday!!
 
Don't forget to help Jessica, Amanda, Stacia and I spread our peace, hope, love, and kindess through our linky this Thursday! We hope you'll join us!! For all the details click here.

9 comments:

  1. Your awards look fantastic. Thank you so much for the M.V.P freebie! I can't believe people are counting down already, we still have so long to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! I just finished telling my 5th grade team member that I'd love to do awards for each of my students, but that I'm running out of time because I'm so busy planning a field trip and the 5th grade awards ceremony. This is a dream come true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great awards! It's hard to believe it is time for them :) Thanks for the cute freebie, too!

    Elizabeth

    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these rewards, and I will definitely be using them with my 8th graders before graduation. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great set of end-of-the-year awards! Thanks for the ADORABLE freebie!!
    :)
    Antonia @ forkin4th

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute!! Can you believe the end of the year is almost here??? :)

    Shannon
    I Run Read Teach

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, you used to write great, but the last few posts have been kinda boring¡K I miss your tremendous writings. Past fewposts are just a little out of track! come on! have a peek at this web-site

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your posts and everything looks wonderful. I love your idea thanks for sharing.

    Game Fish Shooting

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...